Welcome, prospective students! Are you ready to join the Genetics and Development Program at Columbia University?
Here are nine reasons to apply:
- Outstanding training faculty that pursue world-class research at the frontiers of genetics, DNA recombination and repair, mammalian genomics, physiology, stem cell biology, and cancer.
- Expertise in molecular genetic analyses of model organisms (yeast, worms, flies, and mice)
- A rigorous curriculum that prepares students for cutting-edge research
- Strong mentorship led by training faculty with a commitment to supporting graduate research
- A small program where all of the faculty know your name…
- … yet in the context of a large community of graduate students in the biomedical sciences
- Ability to pursue thesis research in any laboratory at Columbia University
- A long track-record of success by graduate trainees in their subsequent careers
- Distinguished history and tradition that is supported by a training grant in its 43rd year
Need more information? Contact us.